With trout, bass, and the occasional crappie, Echo Canyon Reservoir is great place to catch dinner.
The park offers a 35-acre reservoir with campground, picnic area, group use facilities and boat launch. Explore a variety of native plants, unique rock formations and wildlife.
- 3-1/2 hours north of Las Vegas: I-15 N to US-93 N to SR-322 E
- 1-1/2 hours northwest of Cedar City, Utah: UT-56 W to US-93 N to SR-322 E
- 1-1/2 hours northwest of St. George, Utah: UT-18 N to UT-56 W to US-93 N to SR-322 E
Know Before You Go
- Visitors are responsible for knowing all park rules and regulations in effect. Detailed rules and regulations are posted at the park.
- Tagged Fishing Derby: May
- Free Fishing Day Kid’s Fishing Derby: 2nd Saturday in June
- Park to Park Pedal-Extreme Nevada 100: 2nd Saturday in October
PO Box 295
Pioche, Nevada 89043