Anglers may say Eagle Valley Reservoir is their favorite fishing hole, but Spring Valley is not just rich in trout, but is also rich in history. Remnants of stone cabins, corrals, and rusted farming equipment tell the story of hardworking men and women who attempted to tame the land and make a home in the valley.
Take some time to visit the Stone Cabin and hike the trail from the cabin to the Ranch Campground and experience the park from another perspective.
- 3-1/2 hours north of Las Vegas: I-15 N to US-93 N to SR 322.
- 1-1/2 hours northwest of Cedar City, Utah: UT-56 W to US-93 N to
- 1-1/2 hours northwest of St. George, Utah: UT-18 N to UT-56 W to US-93 N to
Know Before You Go
- Visitors are responsible for knowing all park rules and regulations in effect. Detailed rules and regulations are posted at the park.
- Ice Hole Golf Tournament: January
- $50,000 Tagged Fishing Derby: May
- Park to Park Pedal-Extreme Nevada 100: 2nd Saturday in October