Basic Water Color with Brent PERKINS
Only 15 students accepted
Must pay in advance to secure seat.
The first 14 to sign up and pay are accepted, first come, first served.
Make checks payable to:
The Creative Artists of Lincoln County
PO Box 1112
Caliente Nevada, 89008
Students provide their own supplies
Supply list attached
Students will learn Basic Watercolor techniques by Master Watercolorist, Brent PERKINS of Caliente, NV.
1) Backing board ( soft pine, Masonite, foam core) to hold your paper( minimum 12’x15’)
With foam core you can use push pins
2) 2 Water containers (plastic pails)
3) Roll of paper towels
5) ruler or straight edge
6) paint palette. (White styrofoam plate, large meat tray, the larger the better.
7) Masking tape
8)1 Inch flat Watercolor brush
9) Number 10 round Watercolor brush
10) 6 tubes, of student grade watercolor paint: a warm and cool Blue, same for Red and Yellow.
Note: Tube paints are best
**You can purchase numbers 8-10 brushes on Amazon for about $28
“Artists First” watercolor paper50 sheet pad, 140Ib, 9×12 listed at $10.99
“Crafts for all” paint brush set (12), listed $8.22
Pental, artists watercolor (12 colors) $8.22
Optional: Natural sponges, mask fluid
Questions: Brent PERKINS 702-377-1062