Entrance Fees (see all park fees) $7.00
The buff-colored formations of Cathedral Gorge hide treasures few have ever seen. The slot canyons carved into the soft-siltstone provide a maze of undiscovered wonders waiting for kids, and kids at heart, to find them. Look for the tunnel called the “rabbit hole” and climb through to the open spaces on the other side. Hike through a slot canyon all the way to the top of Miller Point where you can see the canyon from above. Follow your sense of adventure at Cathedral Gorge.
- 3 hours north of Las Vegas: I-15 N to US-93 N to Cathedral Gorge Road.
- 1-1/2 hours west of Cedar City, Utah: UT-56 W to US-93 N to Cathedral Gorge Road.
- 1-1/2 hours northwest of St. George, Utah: UT-18 N to UT-56 W to US-93 N to Cathedral Gorge Road.
Know Before You Go
- Visitors are responsible for knowing all park rules and regulations in effect. Detailed rules and regulations are posted at the park.
- Las Vegas Astronomical Society Spring Fling: May
- Dutch Oven Cook-off: September
- Las Vegas Astronomical Society Fall Star Party: September
- Park to Park Pedal-Extreme Nevada 100: 2nd Saturday in October